Careers Education at Crompton House
Our school our ‘Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy’ (last updated January 2018 and reviewed annually) provides full details of careers provision at Crompton House. All students from Year 7 to 13 have direct access to careers guidance via a range of opportunities:
- Careers related lessons
- Personal mentoring and guidance
- Access to independent advice from our Positive Steps advisor
- Careers Enterprise projects
- Independent Online resource and guidance: www.startprofile.com
- Careers information within our school library.
Further useful online support is available from the following links:
If you want to find out more information about our careers programme or login access details for the online START resources, please contact the Deputy Head (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01706 847451 ext 257.
Our Positive Steps careers adviser is : Adele Fraser who can be contacted via the school on extension 263, by email; AdeleFraser@positive-steps.org.uk, or via Positive Steps on 0161 621 9300. Adele is in school on ….. (list days) and her office is located in the Sixth Form Centre.